What's Next for the Blog?
In the first post I listed out some of the things I wanted to do with the structure of the blog itself. While I haven’t done everything on that list, here is a list of things I have done since making the first post:
- Performance - Removed the reference to the custom font to speed up the page download
- Style - Changed up the formatting on the css to make the code easier to read
- Style - Changed the navigation at the bottom of the post pages to use text instead of an arrow.
- Bug - Fixed the issue where clicking the title wasn’t navigating to an actual page
- Analytics - Added the Google analytics reference
Here is the list of the things I would like to tackle next:
- Functionality - Actually get around to added a comment system
- Functionality - Add a Google search link at the top
- Functionality - Add tagging for all the posts on the site
- Functionality - Add some links to the other sites I contribute to. For example Instagram and Stack Overflow.
- Bug - Fix the issue where www.GrantByrne.com doesn’t actually return anything
- Functionality - Set up an actual 404 page.
Thanks for reading. See you in the next post!